The Lawless Zeal is a portable, compact, vaping device with the perfect grip feeling. Itâ€™s lightweight, small, and easy to fit in the pocket. This device uses an on-board temperature control system powered by a long-lasting removable and rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery (not included).
The Lawless Zeal is a portable, compact, vaping device with the perfect grip feeling. Itâ€™s lightweight, small, and easy to fit in the pocket. This device uses an onboard temperature control system powered by a long-lasting removable and rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery (not included). The user can simply turn on the device with a single click of a button and adjust the temperature by using the two intuitive up/down buttons, this will begin the heating until the desired temperature is reached. The LED lights on the device will turn green to indicate the device is ready and will hold the desired temperature. When the LED turns red, please wait as the device is re-heating and will be ready again soon.
Airflow adjustment: Raise or push the airflow adjuster to control the amount of air
Buzzer adjustment: In power-off state, long press the on/off button and up button to enter adjustment interface. Press two regulatory buttons to adjust buzzer volume from 1 to 5. You can press the on/off button to confirm. You may switch the unit to silent mode by setting the volume to 1.
Stealth function: When the device is on, press fire button and down button simultaneously to switch between stealth on and stealth off.
Key lock function: In power-on state, long press the two regulatory buttons for 2 seconds to switch between Lock and Unlock.
USB port function: The USB port can be used for charging and updating the firmware.
Switch the display mode: In power-off state, long press the two regulatory buttons and the screen display will rotate 180 degrees.
A shift between Â°C and Â°F: If you raise the temperature to 220Â°C (highest temperature) and continue to press the up button, the temperature will turn to the lowest temperature of 158Â°F (70Â°C). Equally, if the temperature decrease below 70Â°C (lowest temperature) the temperature will turn to 428Â°F (220Â°C).
Countdown reset: During the 60 seconds countdown period after heating, you can press the two regulatory buttons simultaneously to restart the countdown process.
Full convection hot air system
High-efficiency heat exchanger
Super precise temperature control
Automatic off feature
Powerful removable and rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery (not included)
Airflow control with reverse flow protection
Size: 32.0mm x 52.0mm x108.0mm
Best temperature: 180Â°C/356Â°F (max 220Â°C/428Â°F)
Battery: discharging current > 30A 18650 battery, included
1 x Zeal
1 x Brush
1 x USB Cable
2 x Seal Ring (Airflow Director)
1 x Stainless Steel Liquid Pad
1 x User Manual
1 x Tobacco Crusher
1 x Seal Ring (Top Cap)
2 x Stainless Steel Mesh (Mesh Number: 200)
2 x Stainless Steel Mesh (Mesh Number: 50)
How to use:
1. Screw off the top cap and install an 18650 battery in proper position
2. You can charge the device with a 1A charger via micro USB port
3. Grind herbs using provided tool
4. Screw on the filling device and remove the packing tool. Push ground material into the hole with the tool
5. Screw on the top cap and choose desired temperature by using the up/down buttons on the bottom
6. Press the on/off button for 2 seconds until the unit beeps and the screen reads heat
7. The red light will turn green and the screen will read ready when the unit has reached desired temperature. The unit will beep 3 times
8. Breathe in through the mouthpiece with a slow and steady draw
9. The unit will auto shutoff after 60 seconds of non-use. Press the on/off button 5 times rapidly to turn on it.
How to clean:
1. Ensure the unit is powered off and battery is removed
2. Remover airflow assembly. You can use a coin to unscrew the airflow director
3. Pull the lower portion of the assembly with a small tool to expose the internal portion
4. Remove the airflow valve
5. Use a solution of 1 part water 1 part isopropyl alcohol and the provided brush. Rinse and clean all pieces until all residue is removed. Allow parts to sit out and dry completely before reassembling the unit